Yingxu Learing Center, is looking for English teachers Starting Date: July 1st, 2019
One-year contract. Welcome for Long Stay.
The place—Beijing Shunyi District—20mins drive from the Beijing Capital Airport
The employer’s profile and job description:
We are a language-training center，founded in Sep. 2007, with main business scope of English language training for Chinese children focus on Reading and Writing, speech, debate, and some other subject tutoring like English math, science, history etc (-but we don’t recruit one teacher for all these subjects). Students’ age vary from 8 years old to 18 years old. Most of the lessons are private or a small group of 2-6 students.
The required qualifications
1) NATIVE English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or other English speaking Countries
2) at least a Bachelor degree in English teaching or Teaching English as a second language or related major
3) Having 2 years or above teaching experience
4) Age: between 26-58 years old
5) Teaching certificate from the Education Bureau of English speaking country.(ONLINE TESOL CERTIFICATE DOES NOT COUNT. )
The working conditions
working hours:5days a week from Tuesday to Saturday, working hour is from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. (sometimes it is 1-8 p.m.)for Tuesday to Friday, and 9a.m. to 6p.m. for Saturday.
The salary package: Foreign teacher:
1)Monthly salary varies from 15,000-20,000RMB after tax depend on the teacher’s qualification and work performance.
2)Around 10,000RMB for round trip airfare for one year contract.
3) Lodging allowance: we will pay for a nice apartment for foreign teachers.
4) Holiday: enjoy all the Chinese holidays which is around 25 days a year plus 5 days for Christmas holiday.
5) Medical insurance will be covered.
4. Devotion to teaching: being patient, punctual, responsible and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 ) Copy of the first page of your passport;
2) Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experience;
3) A recent photo;
4) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate and teaching certificates, if any.
5)police-check report, or non-criminal report